This software supports LanguageTool one way or the other. Please note that most of
this software is not supported by the LanguageTool team.
- LanguageTool in CheckMate used as a server to enhance translation QA
- LanguageTool for Chrome
- LanguageTool for Microsoft Edge
- LanguageTool for Emacs
- LanguageTool for FidusWriter
- LanguageTool for Firefox
LanguageTool for Google Docs - we recommend using the browser add-on instead, which also supports Google Docs
- Grazie Lite - Plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, for checking source code, markdown, XML etc.
- LanguageTool for LibreOffice (source code) - also available without installing an add-on
- LanguageTool for OpenOffice (source code)
- OnlyOffice (source code)
- Obsidian LanguageTool Plugin
- LanguageTool Linter for VS Code (Visual Studio Code)
- Mac desktop app - currently supports Apple Mail, Notes, Messages, Slack, and MS Word
- LanguageTool for MS Word - for Mac, consider using the Mac desktop app instead
- LanguageTool for Opera
- LanguageTool for Outlook - a desktop app for Windows (beta version), supports Outlook
- LanguageTool Plugin for Trados Studio (formerly also known as SDL Trados Studio)
- LanguageTool for Safari
- LanguageTool for Sublime Text (source code)
- LanguageTool in TeXstudio uses a LT server to check (La)TeX files on the fly. Other ways to check LaTeX.
- LanguageTool for Thunderbird
- LanguageTool for vim
- pyLanguagetool, command-line tool for using the JSON API
- LTEX Extension for VS Code (Visual Studio Code), Grammar/Spell Checker with LanguageTool and LaTeX Support. Other ways to check LaTeX.
- TeXtidote, a correction tool for LaTeX documents and other formats. Other ways to check LaTeX.
Add-ons that haven’t been updated for quite some time and that seem to be unmaintained: